My name is Nikita. 6 years ago, I was taken out of prison and forced by a covert unit of the government, to be an assassin.
我叫尼基塔。六年前,我被一个政府秘密小组从狱中释放,并被胁迫成为一名杀手。
(was没有出现2次)
3 years ago, I escaped. And have been hunted ever since.
三年前,我逃了出来,从那时起,一直在被追捕。
I was the first recruit to get out. I'm going to make certain I'm not the last.
我是第一个跳出魔窟的成员,我很清楚我不会是最后一个。
Stay right there! Don't move!
待在那别动。
She's just a kid.
她还只是个孩子。
Taking this one down to solitary.
把她单独监禁起来。
Watch out--a biter.
当心,她会咬人。
They're going to love you down here.
他们会爱死你的。
I didn't do it! I didn't do it!
不是我干的 不是我干的。
Well, you're not in prison anymore.
你不用再蹲监狱了
You're not even in Michigan, Although we're the only ones that know that.
甚至你也不在密歇根州了,尽管只有我们知道这一点
Your death was officially ruled a suicide.
监狱验尸官已于11月1日正式判定了。
By the prison coroner on November first.
你的死因为自杀身亡。
Your ashes are stored right here.
你的骨灰被存放在这。